Artifacts Volume 2 was released in September 2022
My own projects, as well as others I've been involved with:
• Artifacts Volume 2 (2022 LP)
• Vanity Rock (2019 LP)
• Reconcile (2014 LP)
• Artifacts Volume 1 (2013 LP)
• Arisen (2006 LP)
• CPR 3 (2008 compilation LP - 1 song)
• Progressive Rock Hall of Fame (2008 compilation LP - 1 song)
• The Trail of Tears Suite (2017 LP - vocals/songwriting/keys)
• Native Son (2010 single - vocals/songwriting/keys)
• Lost in Space (2010 LP - vocals 1 track, synth 1 track, 1 song)
• Immaterial Witness (2020 LP - vocals 1 track)
• No Turning Back (2020 maxi single - vocals/synths/songwriting)
• Electropop 16 (2020 compilation LP - 1 song - vocals/synths/songwriting)
• Electropop 15 (2019 compilation LP - 1 song - vocals/synths/songwriting)
• Travelog (2015 LP - vocals 1 track)
• Live (2015, 2016 shows - vocals)
• Ichabod (2014 single - keys)
• CPR 4 (2011 compilation LP - 1 song - keys)
• Collective Spirit (2010-2011 LP - keys)
• Exit Strategy (2021 LP - keys 1 track)
• Long Way to Mars (2013 LP - vocals/synth/lyrics 1 track)
• The Walk (2015 LP - organ 1 track)
Psychic for Radio
• Deep State Overlords (2021 single - vocals/songwriting/organ)
• Silent Thunder (2023 single - vocals/songwriting/keys)
• The Golden Light (2022 single - vocals/songwriting/keys)
A little bit about me and how I got here...
As a kid growing up in the 1970s with mostly a passive interest in music, I never imagined I'd become a musician.
However, by the time I got to high school the muse had found me and I began writing songs and playing in rock bands.
Starting out as an aspiring keyboard player during the 1980s, I eventually discovered singing was more fulfilling; and by the 1990s I ventured out as a lead vocalist. But after many frustrating years trying to get an original band together, I decided to shift my focus toward home recording projects.
In the early 2000s I began assembling a modest personal studio to record and release my music, and soon after started networking online with artists all over the country.
Two decades on - and many projects later - the muse still remains as I continue to be creatively inspired and seek new opportunities.
To get in touch please email me:
Follow me on facebook:
Keep up with my blog: